Monday, March 30, 2009

30 - Room 39

Room 39 has so many wonderful items on the menu that I was afraid I might want to order something other than the veggie burger. But then I read the description again and was convinced that I was making the right decision. The veggie burger is a delicious patty made with bulgur wheat, black beans and sautéed vegetables that is cooked to perfection. The texture and the flavors are in tasty harmony and the roommade fries are crispy crisp! If you're going to order the veggie burger (and I think you should), be sure to go at lunch time because that's the only time it's offered.
Well, don't forget to check in tomorrow for the grand finale!

Room 39 on Urbanspoon

4 comments:

Emily said...

I can't believe it's time for 31. *sigh*

"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

I can't believe it's time for #31 either. Would you please continue logging about what you eat each day or something???? I've thoroughly enjoyed watching for each day's burger review and love the video too!

Jamie

Sergio said...

Thanks for your comments. I'm not sure what I'll do next. But whatever it is, I'll probably blog about it. This has been such a great experience. I've had so much fun. We'll see!

Jeanee said...

Oh your last day is coming!

I see you didn't go to Chef Burger in the Power and Light District. Or is that going to be your last veggie burger?

You've inspired me to do 30 days of raw foods! We'll see...