Saturday, March 28, 2009

28 - Harry's Country Club

On a beautiful Spring day (like today should have been) I can walk from my apartment down to the River Market and enjoy a veggie burger at Harry's Country Club. Today, everything was perfect, aside from the weather. The veggie burger at Harry's is a Boca patty, and there's nothing particularly amazing about it. The best thing about Harry's is everything else: the atmosphere, the decor, the rest of the menu, the great selection of brews and the service. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very tasty burger, and the thin fries are great. And, if you go during happy hour (like we did today), you can't really beat their prices. So, if you haven't already been to Harry's, check it out. It is a Kansas City original, for sure!

Harry's Country Club on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see that the "winter storm" didn't infringe on your veggie burger mission!

Emily said...

Love the music at Harry's.

"It wasn't God who made honky tonk angels..."

Sergio said...

Like I said, nothing comes between me and my veggie burger!