Thursday, March 26, 2009

26 - Willie's

There are bicycles hanging from the ceiling at Willie's. Not that it has anything to do with veggie burgers, I just thought it was interesting. The onion rings were really good. I hadn't had onion rings since I started this blog. And the veggie burger was good, too. It was spicy. I'm not one to frequent sports bars, but I'm very happy Willie's has a veggie burger and I would gladly order it again. They have an amazing view of the Sprint Center. I think it would be fun to go when the garage doors are open and the weather is nice. I only have five veggie burgers left and it's making me kind of sad. Cheers.

Willie's on Urbanspoon


"Hello... It's Me Again..." said...

It makes me sad to think you only have a few days left. I hope you'll find something else to blog about so I can keep up with you.


Lindsey Joy said...

want a little onion ring with that mustard?? ok, I kid... who am I to talk? I dip mine in loads of ketchup. I LOVE onion rings and those look amazing!!

Sergio said...

You know me, I've got to have the mustard!